Adult Incontinence Briefs Production With Reclaimed Materials
Manufacturers of adult incontinence products can use three recycled products from Recyc PHP
- FCB-M85PNS – Polyacrylate free fluff pulp
- FCB-M85P – 1st grade fluff pulp with sodium polyacrylate
- SAG-M85P – reclaimed sodium polyacrylate
Sodium polyacrylate-free fluff pulp recovered by Recyc PHP is among the purest on the market (product number FCB-M85PNS). It contains very little fine particles and contaminants (traces of residual sodium polyacrylate and plastic films). These fibers are particularly useful in the manufacturing of adult incontinence briefs due to the consistency of the product.
The 1st grade fluff pulp (product number FCB-M85P) contains about 15% sodium polyacrylate, which reduces or eliminates the need for additional virgin material in the manufacturing of adult incontinence products.
Reclaimed sodium polyacrylate (product number SAG-M85P) is very clean, has few fine particles and is available in the same format as virgin material
Benefits in Using Recyc PHP’s Reclaimed Materials
- Benefits in the fabrication of good quality products
- Reduces the energy used to shredder the pulp (sold in bales)
- Decreases raw material costs
- Reduces ecological footprint of your company and allows for carbon credit recuperation (where the law permits)
About Recyc PHP
Since 2006, Recyc PHP Inc. has specialized in recycling industrial rejects of personal hygiene products (baby diapers, adult incontinence briefs or feminine hygiene pads) in order to separate their components into fluff pulp, super absorbent polymers (sodium polyacrylate) and plastic films. The plant, located in Drummondville, Quebec, Canada, export products around the world from the Port of Montreal.
FCB-M85PNS Sodium polyacrylate-free 1st grade cellulose fibers
FCB-M85P 1st grade cellulose fiber with sodium polyacrylate
SAG-M85P Reclaimed sodium polyacrylate
Finish product fabrication
THE REQUIRED PRODUCT THAT WILL BEST SUIT YOUR NEEDS