Absorbent material composed of cellulose fibers (fluff pulp), plastic film residues and sodium polyacrylate pellets formed.
- Cylindric form of 6 mm (¼ inches) diameter by 12 mm (½ inches) long
- Mix of FCB-M85C cellulose fibers (containing plastic residues) and SAG-M85P sodium polyacrylate
- Absorbs 25 times its weight in water
- Density of 375 kg/cubic meter (23.3 lb/cubic feet)
- Gray and blue color
- Advantageously replaces the wood sawdust in the treatment of waste sludge
- Forms a water barrier (in a sock)
- Waste water management
- In thickener to achieve the required humidity level for landfill
- Litter for caged animals
- Other applications that require water absorption
FTL or LTL
Our factory is located 100 km from the Montreal Port.