Our second grade fluff pulp is a mix of fluff pulp and plastic film remaining at the end of our recycling process of industrial rejects of personal hygiene products, such as baby diapers, incontinence briefs, sanitary napkins.
- Absorption capacity 9.5 – 10.5 g/g
- Contains fewer than 1 % of sodium polyacrylate
- Contains 20 to 40 % of plastic particles or elastics
- HS Classification code of the fluff pulp: 4707.90.0000
Weight and Bale Dimensions
Average weight is 160 kg (350 lb)
760 mm x 760 mm x 1.7 m long (30 in x 30 in x 66 in long)
- 9,5 metric tons in a 40 feet “high cube” container
- 12 metric tons in a 53-foot trailer
Our plant is well located at Drummondville, Qc which is 100 km from the Montreal Port, Quebec, Canada.