Product specification sheetFCD-M85PNS
FCD-M85PNS Fluff Pulp Pellets Form Without SAP
These pellets are produced from our first grade fluff pulp without super-absorbent polymers. The fluff pulp is reclaimed from post-industrial reject of hygiene products as baby diapers or adult incontinence briefs, than is densified to produce the fibers pellets.
Some additives can be added in order to meet the specific needs of customers.
- form of 6 mm (¼ inches) diameter by 12 mm (½ inches) long
- White color, Brightness 80 – 94 %
- Composed of FCB-M85PNS fluff pulp containing fewer than 2 % of sodium polyacrylate
- Absorption capacity 7.5 – 10.5 g/g
- Density of 300 kg/cubic meter (18.6 lb/cubic feet)
- Offered in super-sacks (290 kg), barrels (75 kg) or bags (18 kg)
- Producing new materials (bio-composite or other cellulose-based materials)
Specialized pellet according to additive added
- 10 metric tons in a 40 feet “high cube” container
- 15 metric tons in a 53-foot trailer
Our factory is located at Drummondville, Quebec, which is 100 km from the Montreal Port.