Product specification sheetSAG-M06M
SAG-M06M Sodium Polyacrylate medium size particles
Sodium polyacrylate medium size particles reclaimed from a mix of baby diaper and adults incontinence briefs industrial rejects.
- Less than 1 % larger than 600 microns
- 78 % between 300 and 600 microns
- 20 % between 150 and 300 microns
- Less than 1 % between 75 and 150 microns
- Trace smaller than 75 microns
- Distilled water free absorption capacity: 275 g/g
- Distilled water speed of absorption: 80 sec
- 0,9% NaCl solution free absorption capacity: 15 g/g
- 0,9% NaCl solution Absorption under 0,7 psi load: 13 g/g
- Absorption 0,9 % NaCl under 250 g centrifugal: 10 g/g
- Color: White
- Moisture: 2 %
- Impurities: traces of white elastics and fluff pulp dust
- Odor: Generally odorless, but can sometimes contain baby powder fragrance. Please specify when ordered if you don’t want any fragrance.
- Bulk density: 720-760 kg/m³
pH: 4,9 – 6,5
Insoluble, swelling effect (20oC)
Fusion point > 390oF. No fire hazards are associated with sodium polyacrylate.
Sodium polyacrylate is not classified as a hazardous product under transportation regulations (ADR RID ADNR IMGD/GGV see ICAO/IATA).
- Can be shipped in Full truck load (FTL) or Less than truckload (LTL).
- Sold in 20 kg bags, 180 kg barrels or 1,000 kg super bags.
- HS Classification code of the sodium polyacrylate: 3906-90-5000
Our factory is well located at 100 km from Montreal Port for international delivery.